Ads

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Conservative Parents

Are your parents conservative or open-minded? I really hate it when I come to know recently that my parents are of those conservative type. Disappointed I was. I really hate it. I mean, okay, let me give you a few examples of how conservative my parents could be.

Does staying at the hotel really means having sex, sex and more sex? Not neccessarily. A few stay at hotels to celebrate their friend's birthday or probably when at night, after movies or supper and you do not have anywhere to go, the first place that comes into your mind is hotel.

Stupid. Plain stupid. Remember the 'drunken' entry? Come on, would I be naked? I was wearing shorts underneath that towel. And does it neccessarily means that I was having sex? Stupid. Plain stupid. So let me reason this out. Sometimes, I stay at hotels because my friends and I have no where to go after movies.

Why not go home after that? You may ask.

Because it's already late at night and my friends and I have no more transportation. We might as well bunk at the nearest hotel till we get the first bus. We're not the kind that would just sleep at the streets till morning.

Can you be more open-minded, silly mum and dad?

Hotel = sex and bad stuffs? Ridiculous. Realy ridiculous.

They ask stupid questions which they can already have the answer in their hands. I mean, where's the trust? Where's the bloody stupid trust?

The more they ask, the more they don't trust me, the more I will feel apart from them. And it will come to the point where I will start to move out. Because I had enough of their ridiculous banterings.

Let me come clean with how I get my extra income. Not many people know I get my other income from my blog apart from my N.S allowance.

"Son, how come your account, money keeps on coming in?" asked my mum.

"Oh, because I earn them through survey." I said.

"Is it reliable? Or is it that you are borrowing people's money?"

Oh for Heaven's sake, I earn them through blogging. I'm thick-skin. I don't borrow money from people. It will only be the other way round where people borrow money from me.

Why isn't there a bit of trust here?

Besides, this is my blog. I uploaded the drunken photo of me to the blog because I know it's still acceptable and the storyline was funny.

But I believe they thought otherwise. Maybe they would be thinking, "Oh my god, my son was drunk? He drink? Did anyone rape him at the hotel?"

What's wrong with old people nowadays? Are they really really very conservative?

Everytime I try to reason things out with them, they thought they were just packs of lies. And the reason for me moving my blog url does not involve me not wanting my parents to read my blog anymore. I moved my url due to the fact that my previous blog was really disorganised.

I've moved here but they thought I would not want to give the url to them. For crying out loud, didn't I state at icyboy85.blogspot.com that I will let my blog url known on 1st February? This is really atrocious.

I've been keeping my cool for quite some time but now, I can no longer bottle them up! I've been pushed to the limit! Really, I've been pushed to the limit.

Come on, I'm 21. I know how to take care of myself. I don't do drugs! I don't drink! I don't have sex! So shut up and trust me.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous31.1.07

    If I have parents like that, I would have moved out a long time ago..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous31.1.07

    run away..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous31.1.07

    cool down issac! pls.. not worth it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only they understand...

    ReplyDelete