Ads

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

The Great Start For 2007

I was ushered to the new year with alot of good things happening (except for the food poisoning). Take my medic duty for example. Last year, I wasn't that lucky, I had to do duty on New Year. But this time, I was elated that my duty doesn't even fall on the first week of the new year, 2007.

Maybe to you, this means nothing but to someone like me who is in National Service and to constantly have duties planned on a weekend instead of weekdays and to have to do duties during festive seasons suck alot.

So I'm happy that this time it didnt happen at the starting of the new year.

And on top of that, my photo of the infamous BryanBoy's pose was posted at Bryanboy Le Superstar Fab by BryanBoy himself. Who's BryanBoy you may ask? Fuck, he's so famous in the Philippines and you don't know him? Bang your head on the wall then.

I'm also helping out Eddy (http://eddyboi.wordpress.com) with Project Peace at http://1599853824.slide.com/p/3/peace+out

If you have photos of yourself making the peace sign, you can e-mail them to wagawaga@gmail.com

Happy New Year to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment