Ads

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Step Up; Planning Ahead

I've been busy planning alot of stuffs. No, I'm not even refering to my army things. IF you're out with me, don't bore me with all the crappy questions being bombarded at me to regards of national service.

You will definitely score points for talking about blogging, sex and food. Okay, I'm joking about the sex part.

Last year, I didn't really get to have a birthday celebration with all my close friends. I regretted it. But it wasn't intentional. I ws pretty busy last year with all the hectic schedules of army and being involved in National Day Parade.

This year, if I am given a chance, I will definitely organize a birthday celberation for my 22nd birthday. I want to see all my close friends again. I've been losing touch with them and that's definitely not a good thing.

"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."
- Charles Caleb Colton

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"My friends are my estate."
- Emily Dickinson

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"A friend is one who walks in when others walk out"
-Walter Winchell

Let's not talk about the future. Let's somewhat talk about the present. I've written 952 posts to date. In a few more days or probably weeks, I will have written the 1000th post. Celebrations for being able to have such an achievement? - Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment