Ads

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Stop Saying I'm Happy

They always say, "hey, aren't you lucky that you are always happy and you don't always have to worry."

You think I'm not human is it? I worry too and I worry about alot of things. Sometimes I could get into the state of being emotionally unstable.
One of the medical center clerk once told me, "Hey, you're not happy."
I said why and how did he manage to tell.

I can't really remember what he said but he knew from the way I talked to him previously. He knew that I was a sad person.

"You're crazy. I'm always happy."

You're deceiving yourself. You can deceive others but not yourself, Rizal." he said.

Today, I feel really emotionally unstable. Alot of things are going through my mind. Now, I have to make a trip to Changi General Hospital.

I'm stressed out that I can't get along well with my other two platoon medics. I am stressed out that I have maxed out my expenditure for this month. I am stressed out that I might not ace the ATEC's examinations. I am stressed out that I might let my company medic down. I am stressed out that I spent $13,431 this month.

I am stressed out that I can't pass my IPPT till now and that I've let my officer down. Am I a weakling? Am I a failure?

Just now, I sat down and broke into tears as for someone whom I dearly love was being pushed to the ICU.
I need GOD to guide me as for I feel so vulnerable right now.

p/s: I took urgent off for tomorrow. Anything, please call my handphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment