Ads

Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Cursed Building

Long long time ago, during the early 1960s, stood the tallest building and I mean the tallest. But many people see it as a curse because it was and still is the tallest building in the country. People hated the building so much that they bring whoever they hate to that building to kill them.

The building was cursed!

Standing proud and tall, maybe as tall as Mount Everest. Okay, that's too exaggerating. Nobody dares, till now, to go near that cursed building.

Today,being the brave me, decided to venture into something extraordinary. I'm going to that cursed building! But of course not alone. Jeff accompanied me.

Jeff and I walked to the entrance only to see zombies. They were walking aimlessly, sniffing for blood, searching for food.We decided to take the back entrance of the building. Scary it was.

The weirdest but yet the most funniest thing was that the elevators are still functional. I nearly went bonkers to see all the many numbers.

It goes all the way up to the 66th floor but somehow, the elevator wouldn't want to bring me there. Each time, I pressed the 66th floor button, it wouldn't lit up. It refused to lit up. The elevator refused to bring me to the 66th floor.

59. That was the highest floor the elevator could bring me and Jeff.

We arrived. Weird, there was something hanging at one of the room's door.

I reached out my hand and ...

"No!" Jeff shouted.

It's a booby trap. If you take that, the alarm will be activated and all the zombies will be alerted and we can't get out of here alive!

"I thought zombies are stupid?" I scratched my head.

"Let's go up," suggested Jeff.

Up we go...

It's like neverending. We kept on going up. What will we find? Where will we be at minutes later?

Upon reaching the 67th floor, we noticed something was amiss. We went closer to the door.

The door was locked from the inside. and there were many nails driven to the sides of the door. It was completely sealed.

Why? That was the only question that was filling up my puny brain.

Then we heard noises. As we turned back, there stood one zombie, his hands reaching out to us, groaning.

"Aaaaah! Aaaah... Brrrgh..." groaned the zombie.

I panicked, "Is he communicating with us?"

"Maybe," replied.

"Aaaah! Burgh! Zurr!..." I replied to the zombie.

"... ," Zombie.

I took out a dagger from my pocket and stabbed the zombie's vital point; the head. It tumbled down the stairs.

Run! It was a narrow escape.

1 comment:

  1. I got nothing better to do than to write this story. I'm inspired by myself. Hmm..

    ReplyDelete