Ads

Friday, January 12, 2007

"Isaac, You're Too Blah."

I admit I may not be as witty as Xiaxue, controversial as Izzy, Gorgeous-looking as Dawn Yang and the NUM guys, fashionistic as Phunktv, popular as BryanBoy and funny as Patricia Mok. Note that all those names I mentioned have blogs. I'm me. Shah Rizal Isaac Ritz.

I'm an average joe who previously seeks fame and popularity. But now, all these just seems to fade away already. They read, yes. But they said, "Isaac, you're too blah."

"Sorry, what do you mean by too blah," I asked.

You're simply too plain, too normal, too you. You need a change. You need to excite people. You need to conquer yourself.

I can't write a shitload of great writings like Xiaxue who has her own tv show. She writes incredibly great posts. I followed her sinnce the day she was in mydreamd8 at 2004. I idolized her. 'Oh my god, she's great man!" She was everything I wanted to be. A great columnist. A great blogger. A great writer.

I wanted to be like her.

Then, phunktv commented, "You imbecile! Follow your own style. Find your own image."

I did and I tried when I tried to be famous but people slowly find me too blah. And when I tried to be nice (seriously, I am a nice guy), they find me too fake. Humans. They're always not satisfied with what they have, and with what they see.

And when I started seeing celebrities, and when I started supporting them, they find me trying too hard to be famous, to be popular. They always have a wrong impression on me. I like certain celebrities, thus if there's any function of theirs and if I am invited, I'll go and take photos with them. I am not those who just attend all the functions of just any celebrities. I don't attend functions by celebrities that I don't like. That's absurd.

And when I buy clothes. lots of clothes and hang out with friends whom they may classify as rich, they say I am being 'ATAS'.

But this year has been great so far. I'm gossip-free.

Evil twin, "Trust me, after this, you're not!"

I'm really amazed at how people think. Humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment