Ads

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Love; The Best Gift / Beating The Odds

I've completely remove all my obscene photos (topless photos) from livejournal. Yes, from both my accounts. Best still, I've deleted both my livejournal accounts; isaacritz and theboy1985. I don't need a lot of websites. I don't have to put lucid photos on the internet. It does not serve any good purpose.

Then, I decided to delete my IRC from my laptop. It does not serve any purpose too.

It didn't take me long to decide whether to delete IRC from my laptop. I was decisive.

IRC is a place where all my gossips arised. No more! I want to be gossip-free.



I see that there is no point having the program, IRC installed on my laptop. I already have my significant other. I don't have to know others. I don't need to. I don't wan't to. Seemingly pointless.

I've also deleted 2 out of 3 of my accounts at this make friends website. I private messaged the co-owner as immediately when he logged in and requested him to delete both my accounts.

The best gift to my significant other is my love. I love you, therefore, I've decided to do these extreme measures; deleting all my accounts and obscene photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment