Ads

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Happy Thoughts

Taufik, who's now a carefree man and who does not need to serve N.S anymore and who was a medic taught me one thing months ago if I was feeling angry or sad or disappointed. Happy thoughts, he said. Happy thoughts.

Think about the happy moments. Think ice-cream, delicious ice-cream, think comedies. Think Ben Stiller or Owen Wilson. Think great. Think Barney!

"Think Barney? You think about Barney to make you happy?" I asked.

Now, I'm much happier after I thought about many things. Maybe, just maybe, I was too hard on myself. I mean, when I am angry, I said things that are hurtful but in a sense right. You get my point? So, if you happened to read my entry, I apologize for ranting on you. Well, it's not even ranting.

I apologize on my part for being a loony hours ago.

Well, it does not matter. People make mistakes; me, you, everyone.

I'm now fully recovered, I can go out enjoy myself. For the past few days, I have to eat porridge, porridge and more porridge. It suck, really. But the only way to fast recovery is to follow the health guide to getting healthy.

I thought about many happy things.

I thought about,

Patricia Mok. She makes me laugh with her jokes.
I think about the actress who acted in Veronica Mars and the movie, Pulse.

Geez, I kept forgetting her name.

I thought about the diamong ring.

I thought about having sex in the bus, on the train, at the beach, at the see-saw, in the lift, at the staircase, at the rooftop, on the road, in the taxi, at the back of the lorry and at the jungle. Gosh, how gross can I be.

I thought about the happy moments I had with my significant other. I thought about the beautiful times we are going to spend together. I thought about how our marriage will be and where it will be held.

I thought about how to kill a chicken. Killing makes me happy.

I've killed alot but I'm not sentenced yet. I've killed ants, pesky mosquitoes, disgusting lizards.

I thought about listening to techno songs and dancing on the streets of Singapore naked.

These things make me happy. Thus, I'm happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment