Ads

Monday, January 15, 2007

Shopping Habits; Overspent

I am so going to kill myself for being such a spendthrift. I need someone to advice me on how to stop spending my money like water! Just in three weeks, I spent like one Tai Tai. Tra-la-la, I'm so so dead. The jacket which I bought cost $1200, not yet including the clothes I bought and going to post photos of them in this entry, has chalked up to an impressive amount of $1660.32.
I have never own any sports brand before so why not have one now.

Adidas sweater. Simply love the color of the jacket.

And bloody hell, I bought more of Quicksilver tee-shirts.

Nowadays, everyone simply can't get enough of having to wear cardigans from TOPshop. So I thought, maybe I should try it on before I give it away. It was meant to be a gift.

It's green!

Evil twin, "Doesn't look green to me!"

One cardigan costings $96!

No comments:

Post a Comment