Ads

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Fried Osyter Taster - Me

I've always liked fried carrot cake since I was in tertiary school. It was like my favorite food. Every day after school, I would visit the stall at Bedok for fried carrot cake but now, my taste has changed.

You know, you can't always be wearing bracers right?

Evil twin, "What does bracers have to do with fried carrot cake?"

Now, after eating alot of fried oyster, I began to like fried oyster. Now I am on a mission to find the best fried oyster in Singapore.

So far, I've located two; one at Haig Rd and the other at Geylang Lorong 6. Yesterday, I decided to try fried oyster at a stall situated at Kovan, Simon Rd.
The stall won alot of awards so might as well taste their fried oyster to see if it is really that mouth-watering.

Tadah! Mouth-watering indeed. the fried oyster is cripsy. Something new for a change. This, you must try.

And I ordered prawn noodles too.

Please give me the best fried oyster!

No comments:

Post a Comment