Ads

Monday, January 22, 2007

M5 Concept

I don't usually check my friendster accounts. For your info, I have 4 friendster accounts. Bloody me, I didn't check for months. Thus, I didn't know that m5Concept contacted me. They private messaged me but only today, I seen it.



How ah? 09 December leh. Now already January 23.

Can send me that message again, M5Concept?!

Click on it to see the full view photo if you can't see it la!

But if you are bloody lazy, then just read from here.

William wrote:

Hi! We are presently searching for new faces and talents to be groomed as our inhouse artistes and/or models in year 2007. Just felt that you are potential and photogenic, and wonder if you are interested to become part of our family.

We had done quite a number of TVC Ads, Prints, Magazines, Performances and Fashion Shows in year 2006. And now it time for us to recruit in new members into our group.

You may visit our website at www.m5concept.com for more information or leave us your number so that we can arrange an appointment with you to come down to our office for further discussion if you are interested.

Thanks for your time in reading and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment