Ads

Monday, January 29, 2007

My Number One Enemy

I don't really make enemies. I don't like the feeling. I always feel that everyone is my friend even the grannies on the streets. I like all of you and I mean what I said. All of you out there; I blow kisses to ya all.

But there's only one whom I may want to consider as a sore to my eye. Just one. I don't hate him but now, he's plain disgusting to me. I may consider him as a anti-cupid. He's a gossiper. He's everything bad you asked for.

I shall punish myself for hating someone.

You see, my signifcant other already know about my new blogsite and my significant other knows that I would promote my blog through the means of friendster and IRC(Internet Relay Chat). You don't have to tell my significant other what you saw because my significant other already knew.

1 point to me, 0 to you. You thought you could have the last laugh but I doubt it.

You're an imbecile. Yes, let me repeat, you're an imbecile. Our relationship is as solid as a rock.

This one is for you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving it! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous29.1.07

    cool blog.... i must say its really refreshing to read your blog rather then having to endure the endless banterings of others...

    ReplyDelete