Ads

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Thoughtful Me; Gifts For Everyone

Eight more months and I'll be set free. Now, I only care for myself and those I care for. Apart from that, I'll be living in my own world. Nobody I shall speak to about my private life.

Anyway, there's nothing much to speak for.

I've already plan, starting from today. There's so much to live for. There's so many things I want to do in life. There's so many meaningful things I want to try and do. There's so many places I want to see. There's so many beautiful things out there that I have yet to discover.

Evil twin, "You're so haughty nowadays..."

I've never defended myself well for the past 21 years of my life. It's time to start to defend for what's right for me. No more whimsical me. No more quiet-get-bitched-around guy.

Fuck la, the webcam is super blur. Note, I didn't use my Canon camera to take this photo. My Canon is far far far more better than this.

My webcam is only for camsex.
I spent a grand total of $97 just for these gifts! Yippee!

Evil twin, "You spend your money like water leh!"

Being the thoughtful meas always, I bought Hakim a Cardigan top from TOPMAN as a Christmas gift but till now, I didn't have the chance to pass it to him. And plenty of chocolates to go around for my platoon sergeant and officer.

New year, new start...

I want to play a game with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment