Ads

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Back To Basics; Learning To Swim

Early morning, I went to Jeff's cousin's house which was situated opposite Downtown East. It was 2 years ago that I tried to learn how to swim but all that just disappear. Now, I'm back to be basics.

This is so so Cool! Got Sauna leh!

But the sauna's too crampy.

Jeff's cousin, Pipi, lives in a very cool condominium. Fuck, I'm going to live in one of these in the future.

I have hydrophobia. That makes Jeff harder to teach me how to swim. Besides, do you know that it is much easier to teach kids than adults. Kids don't care much. They just learn from the coach.

But for adults, we constantly have fears and that makes us difficult to learn fast.

I brought goggles!

In every photo, I'm always making the peace sign.

Let's do something else for a change.

Jeff got the making-peace-sign bug in him.

I must learn how to swim! It will be an utter disgrace if a guy can't swim!

Evil twin. "You refering to yourself issit?"

But I have made a vast improvement compared to the one swimming lesson I had in 2004. I am able to keep my breath under water for more than 11 seconds compared to a mere 4 seconds on the previous attempt.

I am also able to swim 20 - 25 meters across the swimming pool with my breaststroke skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment