Ads

Friday, January 5, 2007

Trying To Be A Chef; Chocolate Filling Apple

Seriously, I will only step into the kitchen when I am really really hungry. I don't cook. What the heck, I only know how to fry eggs. Cooking is definitely not my forte. But today, I have stepped into the kitchen to wipe up a few dishes for my significant other.

Aiyah, what else? Fry eggs la! I can't even break the egg the proper manner. Well, at least, I know how to fry an egg unlike -erm- , Elvin Ng! You know who lah hor. Sorry, Elvin!

Nice right? Looks so oh-so-yummy-that-I-want-to-eat-it-from-the-frying-pan. I kind of added too much salt to the egg. Darn. But it really look nice from the photo, right? It's really a bothersome to fry the eggs and take photos of it at the same time.

Wah seh! Love the eggs!

Tadah! First dish - Fried eggs.
Next will be Tom Yam noodles with eggs.
Evil twin, "Eggs again! You know how much cholestrol there is in one egg."

Frying the Tom Yam noodle with egg wasn't that tough.

You see, I'm not that bad at cooking. You have to give me some credits for trying. The Tom Yam looks presentable.

French toast will be my third dish. Is it even called a dish?

Yummy, I added a bit of sugar.

And dessert - Chocolate filling apple!

Evil twin, "What's that? Your own creation ah? Better don't poison your significant other ah!"

First, wash the apple and then cut the top of the apple.

Then scoop the apple's filling and throw them away like the above photo. Before all these, you have to have chocolate. Since I didn't have the time to get a ready made chocolate to put as the fillings of the apple, I took a few chocolates from the chocolate box in the refrigerator and melt them in the oven.

Tadah! Afterwards, I placed them in the apple. Then, I leave the apple in the refrigerator again before I can readily take it out to serve it to my significant other an hour later.

Now, that's me trying to be a chef for one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment