Ads

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Accusations From The Wrong Exile

I so hate it when you say things without clarifying. Imagine if you're really sick, and that someone just keep on telling people behind your back, "Oh, you know what? He's not sick. He just don't want to come camp because there's loads of work to do."

Accusations without concrete evidence is furtile. And if it so happens you fall sick one day, I'm going to do the same thing right back at ya.

I don't take M.C for no particular reasons. If I'm sick, I am really sick. What do you expect me to do when I'm sick?

Would you rather have someone (when he's sick) to go for the exercise and fall out half way and be embarrassed because you fall out or would you rather stay at home to recover so that you can attend the next exercise and do it with pride?

Have you noticed, sometimes, when you guys are not around - i mean - behind the scenes, I did alot of things to clear up alot of stupid mess. And if you've noticed, even if I am not at camp, I do constantly call back to camp to check on how things are going so I won't be missing out anything.

And when I come back, I'll double my speed to recoup what I've missed.

Sometimes, these people don't understand.

Yes, you may think, "Isaac's a quiet person. He's timid. He won't talk back if I tell him off. He won't retaliate if I 'bully' him."

You're so wrong. I'm peeved now, really, I'm peeved!

Of course I can differentiate those who were kidding around with me and those who really talk bad about me behind my back.

I thought you were a refine, understanding gentleman but now my opionions of you have changed.

I've always admired how of a fashionista you are, of how you can get the best out of everything.

Now, it's all arrays of disappointments.

Age gap of like 3 years does not make any difference at all. I thought you would think maturely. I thought you knew that you have the mind of a thinking adult but sparkling accusations that are like double edge swords sends me thinking that you are not yet mature.

I write all these because I'm peeved. I'm not someone who shows anger to people. I'm not someone who knows how to scold. Maybe that's why these are like added advantages to you.

Maybe, just maybe, if you are in my shoes and I - let's say, said something nasty about you to other people and you come to know of it, will you be mad?

For your record, I have never tainted your reputation even though you did wrongs now and then. I mean, people do make mistakes; me, you, everyone.

I did not keep on emphasizing to others that you make a MAJOR mistake overseas. And even when people started telling me how careless of a person you are, I defended you without you knowing.

Sigh. Humans. They're all the same.

We're from the same team and yet backstabbing, AND YET these kind of things happen.

I need to cool myself down man.

Comments; off. e-mail; icyboy85@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment