Ads

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Travelling Abroad Plans

I have not yet ORD but I am already discussing with my bunk mates of where we want to go after we ORD. We were telling one another which country is best to go first and which is preferably the least likely country for us to visit.

Funny how the discussion was brought about. For me, I've planned to go Malaysia a month after I ORD. Since I've Malaysian friends there, I can get around pretty easily. Why Malaysia first? Being the nearest country and the easiest to travel, why not visit Malaysia first?

Of course, I won't 'shake leg' at home. I'll definitely get myself a stable job. Then, I'll take leave to visit Thailand in Mid-November together with my significant other. Thailand, to me, is one exotic country. I've heard alot about it; the food, the nice places to visit there. Everything there is just fabulous.

Then maybe approaching Christmas, I'll travel to Japan with my bunkmate, Xinlong and my significant other.
Japan (Japanese: Nihon or Nippon, officially Nihon-koku or Nippon-koku, is an island country in East Asia. Located in the Pacific Ocean, it lies to the east of China, Korea, and Russia, stretching from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north to the East China Sea in the south.

The characters that make up Japan's name literally mean "sun-origin," thus Japan is sometimes identified as the "Land of the Rising Sun," derived from the country's eastward position relative to China. Its capital and largest city is Tokyo.

There's so many things I want to see over there at Japan. Mt Fuji? Lol. Ayumi Hamasaki? Lovely.

Japan being one of the most expensive country, of course, I have to bring lots and lots of cash with me if I want to buy their clothes. I wonder how they dress there. Is it the same as those I've always watched on T.V.

Sometimes what we see on T.V may not be what we see in real life.

Take for example, Lulu Dawson. Don't know her?

She's a Singaporean actress; very famous.

She look so small on screen. A petite lady with really, really big breast. Like those of Pamela Anderson. But when you see her on the streets, she is super super tall and her breast are like those of Lina Ng.

You see, sometimes what you see may not show the real thing.

Anyway, I'm kidding to regards of Lulu Dawson.

I'm not even sure if you know this but she doesn't even exist! It was a joke.

Haha?

No comments:

Post a Comment