Ads

Monday, January 15, 2007

Free Membership Extension

I'm still having a good start at the beginning of the year though there were a few hiccups. The management, Mirantz has extended my membership for his website for free. If I were to extend myself, (but to think again like I said it served no purpose), I would have to pay $36.

I am able to view an unlimited number of full-size photos a day and gain access to private and closet photos of docket users. I am able to store up to 200 kisses and spanks instead of the normal 50.

Not only that, I can double my private messages stored to 400 instead of 20. And I would never lose a kiss or spank. I can recover all my previously "lost" kisses or spanks! I can enable all search fields in the Advance Search function.

Need more privacy? I can block an unlimited number of members from sending you unwanted kisses or spanks.

How fucking cool is that?



And when I thought I didn't have good luck. Doh!

I still have one more free visit to the gym at Safra. Anytime. Anywhere. But I won't be hitting the gym anytime soon. Lazy lah! I prefer to blog or watch tv and go out with my significant other instead.

No la, I not cheapo!

If there is free stuff, I also share ma! So shut your trap. *Smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment