Ads

Monday, January 15, 2007

Our 3rd Month Anniversary Cards

It's already been 3 months and 12 days since we got attached. I'm glad I've found you. I'm glad we got through ordeals pretty well. I'm glad that we have alot of happy moments. From the beginning, I knew you were the one for me.

I'm glad that there is a certain solid foundation of trust in us. I'm glad that we are always there for each other in times of good and bad. I'm already 21, it's time for me to stop being immature. I'm glad that we listened to one another instead of listening to craps and twisted stories injected by others.
Let's build a future together.

Once I ORD and once I am financilly stable, we'll buy a house, stay together. I'm amazed I'm already thinking far.

It came with a very VERY big envelope.


And tadah! The card I made.

Nice right? It took me 6 hours to find the colored papers, to find glue, to cut, to piece them together and to write those beautiful words that came from the bottom of my heart.

I love the card I made for my significant other.

And when you flipped it open, you see ...

My photo on the left!

My significant other gave me a card that is black in color. Three times in a row, all the cards are black in color. *Laughs* Love them!

Compared to mine, my significant other's self-designed card is much much better than mine.

Nice handwriting hor?

It's a pop up when I flipped open the card!

Love you baby!

p/s; I realized we've known each other for, - erm - 3 months and 23 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment