Ads

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Clarifications; Misuderstandings

I do promote my site at other websites; Friendster, MySpace, Livejournal and etc. I have like 7 other personal websites but I concentrate on icyboy85 because it has accompanied me for 2 freaking years.

I go IRC(Internet Relay Chat) to promote my site, strictly promiting my site and not to do any monkey business. Apparently, my MSN e-mail has been circulating around and people has been adding me.

And my other more personal website has been leaked out through other means. That site, of course, contain my more personal photos. Of course, they aren't obscene but a few are topless photos etc.

Good or bad? I don't know but these photos will be deleted from my websites soon. I'm more of a private person now.

No comments:

Post a Comment