Ads

Sunday, January 14, 2007

All Smooth, A Few Minor Glitch

I'll be lying to myself if there weren't any bad luck for me for the beginning of the year. Along the way, there was a few minor glitches but all were settled within minutes or couple of hours. Bring me the good luck, please? Serenade me with good luck.

Take for example, yesterday, I was activated to go back camp in the mid-afternoon. It was a surprise to most, I didn't react hysterically to the activation. I was so calm that most thought I was faking it.

Shit happens. But there's always solution. Though I was held back at camp for -let's say- 6 hours, things weren't really that bad. I managed to book out soonafter the problem was settled. You see, nothing can get in my way, for at least, now.


There was definitely a slight glitch with my relationship with my significant other but all was settled calmly. Now, nothing can penetrate our foundation. It's so rock solid, I can gurantee it won't topple again. Good for me, bad for you. TRUST is the essence of a relationship.

It was definitely my bad for throwing tantrum in the public area; MRT station. And it was definitely an eye-opener for you to retaliate back with many eyes looking at us. (It was frustating but funny at the same time if you think back).

We cleared the airs, the doubts you have, and everything else that was on your mind. Now, firestarters, relationship trashers won't destroy this relationship that easily now. *I give a triumph smile*


I'm all good again with the Mr. Fashionista. You get it going, dude.

At times, I find it really hard for me to connect to a few of my bunkmates and the medics because we have different personalities. I'm the quieter one.

Let me reiterate; I don't talk back. I don't get angry. But sometimes it frustrate me to see people always pin-pointing my bad points instead of knowing that I have good points too.

I'm done alot of good deeds and a few bad deeds but I am always remembered for doing those few bad deeds. Humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment