Ads

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Building Of Tentage; Pasir Ris Park

This is the first I am bunking at the outdoors. Well, it wasn't that bad. Lucky for me, my significant other wasn't that fussy about bunking at the beach.

Evil twin, "Other way round lor. You're the fussy one always."

Building the tentage wasn't that difficult either.

Perfect spot!

Opening up the tentage and laying it on the ground.

Then slowly, we built the tent.


I thought it would be really small but when I went into the tent, it was really really big.

Very big in the inside!

Peace sign again.

And again.

I am ashamed of myself for not being able to cook well. My significant other is a great cook.

I took another photo of the tent in the day so that you can clearly see how big the tent was.

Luckily, it didn't rain the night we camped.



But I was attacked by many ants. I wonder how they got in.

I forgot to bring my toothbrush and toothpaste.

Evil twin, "Eww!"

The puppy very cute hor?

Anyway, it was quite a rush for me since I had to meet Jeff to go to Pipi's house afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment