Ads

Monday, January 22, 2007

Recovering From The Aftermath

After being hit by a string of severe bad luck in a day yesterday, it's finally over. Someone, I tell you, someone, deposited $40 into my other bank account. Who would be that kind-hearted to give me money willingly?

Evil twin, "Your significant other la!"

No leh, my significant other said no. Maybe, maybe it's my mother. I don't know. Maybe it's her. Maybe it's my dad. Maybe after reading my blog, they pity me and give me money. Maybe it's my blog readers.

Evil twin, "No leh, you did not give your account number to them leh."

POSB Savings, 209-05483-3, there you go. Please donate to the Isaac Ritz fund. It will do you good. The more you donate, the more entry I write.

Evil twin, "Cheapo! Slut!"

Must donate hor.


I'm glad that my beloved love one is slowly recovering. She's still in the ICU but she's recovering.

After messaging and pouring all my woes to my company medic to regards of how worried I am about the ATEC's examination, how worried I am to regards of letting him down, how worried I am to be a complete failure, my company medic reassured me everything will be alright.

I'm happy at times like this when I am emotionally unstable, there are still friends, and I mean real friends, to be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment