Ads

Friday, January 5, 2007

Strawberry Kafe

If you ever stop at Queenstown MRT station or if you want to get a quick bite, then I highly recommend you a shop located there by the name of Strawberry Kafe. You must visit that shop one day. Not only does the owner sell fruits, food and drinks, they also sell accessories like bracelet, necklace, chokers at a cheap rice ranging from 1 dollar to 5 dollars.

How to get there? - Simple. Follow these instructions by ME and you will never go wrong. But if you ever get lost finding the shop, don't blame me. Blame it on your poor navigating skills.

Okay, here goes. Once you alight from the train and once you already tapped your way out of the control station, turn right. Yes, turn right. (->) Symbols just in case you can't read. Wait, what the hell, if you can't read, then you wouldn't be able to understand me at the very beginning. Okay, then, go down the stairs.

You will see a taxi stand but do not stop there. I repeat; do not stop there. If you do, you're an imbecile. Then you will see a coffeeshop to your right and a bus stop meters away from the coffee shop.

The Strawberry Kafe is located just beside the coffee shop and 7-eleven.


Tadah! Lovely!


I ordered chicken wings at an affordable price of $2. The chicken wings are really really tasty. Seriously, I'm not kidding you. I also ordered sliced watermelon at 50 cents.

I also bought a few bracelets, - let's just say-, I bought two at $2. Wow~

It's cheap yet nice.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6.1.07

    The chicken nice sia! Haha.. i will go there one day ba..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Singing Sensation6.1.07

    Yummy la!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8.1.07

    its turn left not turn right! lols

    ReplyDelete