Ads

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Crazy Cook For My Significant Other

We had a heart to heart talk. We resolved everything that was unresolved in the past. You are very important to me. Apart from my family member, you are the next closest person in my life.

I'm glad that we realized that we are both equally important to one another. I'm glad that we know that NOBODY else can take the place of you in my heart and me in yours. We are coming to our 4th month. Let's start clean and afresh. VIRGIN relationship!

I am so so so in love with you.


I thought what a better way to surprise you than making my own toast with the words, I love you.

Okay, a little burnt but still delicious.

And cakes!

And my homemade seafood with egg noodle.

My significant other bought me blueberry waffle.

And made bread with butter and kaya!

If only this was a picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment