Ads

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

My Morning Coffee

Now hardly here and there a hackney-coach, appearing, showed the ruddy morn's approach. Now Betty from her master's bed had flown, And softly stole to discompose her own; and slipshod 'prentice from his master's door. Had pared the dirt, and sprinkled round the floor.

Now Moll had whirled her mop with dext'rous airs, Prepared to scrub the entry and the stairs. The youth with broomy stumps began to trace, the kennel-edge, where wheels had worn the place.

The small-coal man was heard with cadence deep, till drowned in shriller notes of chimney-sweep. Duns at his lordship's gate began to meet, and brickdust Moll had screamed through half a street. The turnkey now his flock returning sees, Duly let out a-nights to steal for fees. The watchful bailiffs take their silent stands, and schoolboys lag with satchels in their hands.

This is insane, not even a great poem!

I've been emphasizing on waking up early in the morning, make coffee and french toast, and then sit at my balcony, listening to the chirpings of the birds and looking at the beautiful scenery. Well, today, I did just that.

I didn't know I could make great french toast.

I saw this really, really cool coffee brand that has the taste of hazelnut. Why not try it since it's already there displayed on the kitchen shelves.

I'm enjoying my french toasts and coffee.

But before I do get to enjoy the coffee and my french toasts and the beautiful scenery, maybe I should SWITCH off my MSN, mute the laptop's volume and hang up the home phone and switch off my handphone. But then again, it will be wrong if I do so. Don't ask me why wrong or what's wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment