Ads

Friday, January 12, 2007

Overcoming Jealousy

If jealousy is an issue in your relationship or marriage, then you already know that jealous feelings and jealousy can be frustrating, annoying, painful and even embarrassing.

Any expert will agree that, if left unchecked, jealous feelings and jealousy can single-handedly destroy an otherwise good or even great relationship.

Most people dealing with jealousy think they are doomed to live with it forever. We can understand why you might think that way. The reality is that we know you can stop the jealousy.

I know this because, I've been through it and I was able to overcome it. I learned the secrets to overcoming jealousy and now... several years later, I teach these skills for overcoming jealousy to people like who want to rid themselves of the pain and embarrassment of jealousy in their relationships and lives.

Overcoming jealousy may not be as difficult for you as you might think...

Not to say that I dont ever get jealous anymore, but it’s very rarely and on such a tiny scale now. What I’ve learned is jealousy is a sick, disgusting, self-hating emotion that shouldn’t exsist. It shouldn’t exist to those who know themselves and are happy and content with the individual character they are.
Basically, once you find your true self, you stop comparing yourself to others and realize we’re all differnt and therefore can’t be measured the same. Being able to be like this is like reaching my ultimate orgasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment