Ads

Monday, April 30, 2007

Sack The Taxi Driver; SHA0514J

This happened on 23rd April. I thought I would let it go but I got angry thinking over it. I tried to forget about the incident but I can't. The cab driver really pissed me off. After writing this entry, I shall make my way down to comfort to lodge a complain. Wait, okay, I think it's too late for that. It's 7 and they're closed. I shall do that tomorrow.

I was late and I didn't want to make my friend wait so I decided to take a cab. I bid my friend, Yahn goodbye and flagged a cab. I asked if he was waiting for any other passenger and he shook his head. I boarded. I told him my destination and off we went. 4 minutes into the ride, I asked him if he accepted NETS.

"Hey, do you accept nets?"

"Yes, I accept NETS." he responded.

I called my friend and told him that I was on my way but my friend did not believe I was on the cab so I told the cab driver to say hello to my friend. He did and said hello.

Afterwards, I thanked him for being spontaneous. Then I asked him if there was any ATM machine nearby my destination. And if there was any, I told him to make a pit stop before going to the designated location.

I also told him that after picking up my friend, I wanted him to go to another location.

Oh by the way, he drove 130 km/h and he was changing lanes like nobody's business.

So when we were about to reach our destination, I asked him politely again, "Can you alight me at the nearest POSB ATM machine so that I can withdraw my cash?"

He brought me to a nearby coffeeshop which has an ATM machine. It was crowded.

"Uncle, it's too crowded, shall we proceed to our location." I said.

At that point, the uncle started honking for no apparent business.

Hey, come on, I mean, it's fucking crowded, and if he stopped at the road, he'll be obstructing the road. I'm thinking for him.

"Uncle you accept nets right?" I asked again.

"No, I WANT you to pay by cash!" he demanded.

"I thought you accepted NETS?" I asked.

"No I want cash not nets!" And he rolled his eyes.

"Then I have to get to the nearest atm machine to withdraw cash."

He got all pissed and drove very fast.

I told him, "So after this we go pick up my friend then go to another location."

"You don't understand how taxis work. You PAY ME first then I decide IF I want to bring you to the next location!"

I was shocked.

We arrived at the coffeeshop again.

I asked, "Can I alight now so that I can withdraw my cash?"

You know what he fucking said?

"Yes, then wait for the fruits to drop from the trees issit?"

I still remained calm. The fucking pissed thing was that he followed me all the way to the atm machine. And the worst thing he did was he asked the people in front of me to make way for me.

I felt really insulted.

I still remained calm.

My turn; the machine couldn't dispense cash and I told him about the situation. We rushed to the next atm machine. This time round, he demanded me to surrender my handphone to him.

What the fuck?

"Excuse me, are you insane?" I shouted.

"Give me your handphone!" he shouted.

Never mind. I remained calm. After getting the god damn cash, I calmly gave him the cab fare.

I ask him, "You said I could use NETS to pay."

"It's faulty!" he said.

Fuck him la, he should have told me at the very beginning.

I tell you, I will make sure he gets sacked!

89 comments:

  1. Anonymous30.4.07

    no vulgarities man~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous30.4.07

    If i see this taxi, he's dead meat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous30.4.07

    I never knew such person exist. He was plain rude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous30.4.07

    chill guys... just dun take his cab when u see him lor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous30.4.07

    i m sick of this ppl. they shouldn't even existed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous30.4.07

    Have you lodge a complain?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous30.4.07

    dont kaobei kaobu here. go complain.. nabei

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous30.4.07

    It took you quite some time to post this up huh? I agree with the rest, lodge a complain...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous30.4.07

    ThIs Is WeIrD, I'Ve NeveR SeeN U FlArE Up LiKe ThIs BefOre!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous30.4.07

    you all should cut down with the vulgarities..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous30.4.07

    That's plain rude. Do Singaporeans behave this way? That cab driver should be punished.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous30.4.07

    Cameo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous30.4.07

    I can feel your anger i.z!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous30.4.07

    I can feel your anger i.z!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous30.4.07

    brudder, why u still post here when u can post on the papers?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous30.4.07

    sickening

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous30.4.07

    Issac, you should delete comments with vulgarities. It's not good for those who are reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous30.4.07

    I know u all angry but dont use vulgarity here

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous30.4.07

    this is so similar to mine. He refuse to accept nets and he keeps on asking me to pay by cash. I was mad, I decided to complain on him.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous30.4.07

    you deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous30.4.07

    haha~ this is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous30.4.07

    May god punish him

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous30.4.07

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous30.4.07

    standing ovation done, clapping unheard, angry mob, obscene language.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous30.4.07

    aiyah relac la

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous30.4.07

    sack him! muahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous30.4.07

    sack him! muahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous30.4.07

    sack him! muahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous30.4.07

    I will not let this kind of people off easily.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous30.4.07

    estou feliz, pq olhando para o inicio desse blog, vejo que muita coisa j[á mudou em mim (tanto fisica como mentalmente):

    * a ansiedade e a compulsão foram pras cucuias
    * to na facul (não é o curso q pensei q fosse mas to levando -

    ReplyDelete
  31. Anonymous30.4.07

    this is sad news, juz dont think too much ok isaac?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Anonymous30.4.07

    Então pegue seu papel e vamos continuar. Vamos utilizar o EFT para eliminar ou neutralizar estas explicações e crenças para abrir nossos corações à nossa Verdade e permitir a materialização dos nossos desejos.

    O exemplo abaixo irá servir para qualquer problema seu, basta mudar um pouco a frase colocando sua explicação, uma a uma. Isto é, vamos supor que você tenha feito uma lista de 3 ou 4 explicações sobre o porque não consegue um emprego melhor. Para cada explicação, faça uma rodada de EFT.

    1. Dê uma nota de zero a dez com base no seu desconforto ao pensar no problema. Dez é o máximo de desconforto. Marque num papel sua nota.

    2. A frase inicial será composta com uma de suas explicações. Repita esta frase 3 vezes enquanto bate no ponto Karate Chop. Veja os exemplos abaixo.
    "Apesar de eu não conseguir um emprego melhor porque o país está numa crise séria, eu me aceito completa e profundamente."
    ou
    "Apesar de estar muito difícil encontrar um emprego novo, eu me aceito completa e profundamente."

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anonymous30.4.07

    i like the song on ur previous entry

    ReplyDelete
  34. Anonymous30.4.07

    c`mon this kind of shits happen. no point getting angry.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anonymous30.4.07

    maucks!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Anonymous30.4.07

    u're viscious. now nobody will take his cabbie. Sobs

    ReplyDelete
  37. Anonymous30.4.07

    Wow, i can see alot of angry netizens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Anonymous30.4.07

    Wow, i can see alot of angry netizens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Anonymous30.4.07

    To er is human to forgive divine..

    ReplyDelete
  40. Anonymous30.4.07

    SiCkeNiNg BasTarDiouS Taxi DrIveR!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Anonymous30.4.07

    a little sweat. i bet if he reads this, he's going to pick a fight with u again lol

    ReplyDelete
  42. Anonymous30.4.07

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Anonymous30.4.07

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Anonymous30.4.07

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Anonymous30.4.07

    Reading this entry makes my blood boil. If you haven't complain, I will do it for u

    ReplyDelete
  46. Anonymous30.4.07

    hey do link me ok?

    ReplyDelete
  47. Anonymous30.4.07

    remove the toxin in u hehe

    ReplyDelete
  48. Anonymous30.4.07

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Anonymous30.4.07

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Anonymous30.4.07

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Anonymous30.4.07

    FucK HiM!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Anonymous30.4.07

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Anonymous30.4.07

    Can u all stop spitting vulgarities? Yes, scold him all you want but don't spit vulgarites!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Anonymous30.4.07

    o`oh.. alot of angry ppl here.....

    ReplyDelete
  55. Anonymous30.4.07

    I'm not form Singapore so I am unsure how cabs operates here. Judging from how you all responded and the entry, I think they are really rude.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Anonymous30.4.07

    shake your booty!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Anonymous30.4.07

    touch ur heel touch ur toe

    ReplyDelete
  58. Anonymous30.4.07

    gosh! What a history!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Anonymous30.4.07

    angry netizens!~~

    ReplyDelete
  60. Anonymous30.4.07

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Anonymous30.4.07

    knnbccb!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Anonymous30.4.07

    Someone Just Rage The Blog Prince, Oh La! Step backwards everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Anonymous30.4.07

    slut!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Anonymous30.4.07

    delete this entry la.. u juz go complain can le

    ReplyDelete
  65. Anonymous30.4.07

    god ur head la.. god wont help uew, u have to go down to the company and complain.. sheesh

    ReplyDelete
  66. Anonymous30.4.07

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Anonymous30.4.07

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Anonymous30.4.07

    na na na boo boo

    ReplyDelete
  69. Anonymous30.4.07

    visit my blog ... you linked me recently thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Anonymous30.4.07

    should go here ... http://crimefilenews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  71. Anonymous30.4.07

    It's a natural reaction so don't blame them for shooting vulgarities~

    ReplyDelete
  72. Anonymous30.4.07

    cool off pEPLE!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Anonymous30.4.07

    Luca Prodan nació en Italia el 18 de mayo de 1953. Se crió en Escocia fué alumno del Gordonstoun college y fué compañero del principe Carlos de Inglaterra. Amaba la música desde muy joven y fué en Inglaterra donde armó su primera banda llamada New Clear Heads, observaba de cerca el Rock sinfónico de Pink Floyd, el punk de los Sex Pistols y el reggae de Bob Marley.
    La historia dice que Luca recibió una carta de un argentino que fué compañero de escuela en Inglaterra un tal Kerm acompañada con una foto de su familia en Córdoba y Luca quedo maravillado con la imagen y al tiempo le propuso viajar a la Argentina.
    Luca se radica en Hurlingham en el oeste del gran Buenos Aires y forma su primera banda llamada Sumo, entre los temas de ese entonces se destaca Night & Day. Los pirmeros integrantes junto a Prodan son el cuñado de Mc. Kern Germán Daffunchio y un vecino llamado Alejandro Sokol.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Anonymous30.4.07

    u look cute.. wanna devour u hehe

    ReplyDelete
  75. Anonymous30.4.07

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Anonymous30.4.07

    Im eating popcorn right now watching u all fight haha

    ReplyDelete
  77. Anonymous30.4.07

    Maybe its just that you're not that likeable

    ReplyDelete
  78. Anonymous30.4.07

    http://icyicez.blogspot.com/ promoting my blog hehe

    ReplyDelete
  79. Anonymous30.4.07

    This is sick man.. urgh..

    ReplyDelete
  80. Anonymous30.4.07

    i bet u're not going to take taxi anymore right?

    ReplyDelete
  81. Anonymous30.4.07

    fight him la!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Anonymous30.4.07

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Anonymous30.4.07

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Anonymous30.4.07

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Anonymous30.4.07

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Anonymous30.4.07

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Anonymous30.4.07

    looks like alot of comments are being deleted. you see, dont comment stuffs that are eye soring to the blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  88. Anonymous30.4.07

    smiles~

    ReplyDelete