Ads

Sunday, April 29, 2007

The First Day; Unknown Call

It was a hectic day for me. More weird things started to happen. I was at the balcony, reading my favorite book, Little Red Riding Hood, when my handphone rang.

I hesitated.

What the hell! No numbers were listed. I saw alot of alphabets on the handphone screen, "ISSACSHALLDIE".

I flipped my handphone and clicked the accept button.

I didn't talk.

Oh my god!!

I heard alot of noises from the other receiving end.

And then I heard many voices.

"Bluek! Bluek! Bluek! Meow meow woof woof kill Isaac woof! You have 13 more days..."

Damn it! I don't want to die yet. I need more sex!!

Argh!!!

I swung my hand up and tossed my handphone in the air.

Fucking handphone!!

I'm not going to die that easily!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous29.4.07

    This is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous29.4.07

    Always a joker, forever a joker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous29.4.07

    two thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous29.4.07

    lurveee ur blog!~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous29.4.07

    Hey, I came across your blog just now. Interesting read. You update really fast. Anyhow, good job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous30.4.07

    smiles!

    ReplyDelete