Ads

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Bridge And It's Magnificant Sight

We then left the place and travelled to our next destination. During the journey, I closed my eyes and whispered to myself, "13 days has already passed."

The wind gently brushed on my face.

Then the vehicle came to an abrupt halt, "Wake up! We're here already," shouted one of my friends.

There, we saw a bridge. Most were reluctant to go to that bridge because we have to pay for each visit. I checked the price and realized it was freaking cheap, "50 cents only". I wondered why most wouldn't want to even pay that slightest amount of money to get to see magnificant views.

Ah, the bridge.

Isn't it magificant? I wouldn't mind paying more.

The water is so clean and clear.

I look fat in this photo. Darn. I'm fat. FAT FAT!

Junhao and I.

Group photo. Splendid.

I was famished. I proceeded to a nearby stall to see what food they might be selling. I saw alot of people crowding this particular stall.

I was thirsty too. Azhar who was standing in front of me was holding a Ice Lemon Tea drink in his hands. Right, drink. Strike conversation with him. A few sentences. Then get drink.

Azhar, "You think I don't know is it? You want my drink right?"

Fuck, he discovered my scheming plot.


Looks delicious. 70NT. Freaking oily. Nah.

Okay, Ping Sheng looked like a retard in this photo. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment