Ads

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Condom; Different Packaging

I was in Taiwan recently and I saw many things there you can't find in Singapore including the different packaging of condoms and their clothes and food and pack of cigarettes.

I was at the airport, going back to Singapore, and abruptly I realize that a pack of condom was placed in my jeans. Oh my god, will the security officer chek and ask, "How come got condom in your pocket?"

"To use for the flight... you know... with the air stewardess."

Nice packaging leh and weird name, "JELLTOP". I wonder if the condom quality there are better of those in Singapore. Looks like I have to TRY it to know.

What's this?

Ah, it's a pack of cigarette. It's from Taiwan. Not mine, I don't smoke. My friend, Harziyan asked me to bring this back for him.

2 comments: