Ads

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

5 Most Hated Things

I hate to pretend to be good always. I don't want to be 'plastic'. Sometimes, when I am doing the correct things but people just think otherwise and scold me for thinking that I've made mistakes, I'll just pretend to smile and say, "oh ok, I shall improve on that".

I've never said NO to anyone before.

"Hey can you print these papers out for me?" And I will reply, "Yeah, sure..."

Now, I shall not be too kind, too gentle, too passive. I don't want to preend to be good always. I want to stand up for me. No more of these nonsense.

I hate my gums. If you noticed, my upper gums are not pink. That's why I don't often smile. Is there anyway to make them pink again?

The moment I laugh or smile, for those who just know me, they would ask me the same question, "Why is your gum black? - Do you smoke?"

I hate people keeping taps on me. The more they want to know my whereabouts, the more I will keep mum. I don't like people on their radar 24/7. It's kind of constricting my freedom.

I hate to camo my face. Yes, in army you have to camo your face if you are having fieldcamp. I fucking hate camo. It's disgusting.

I hate people who assume. Imagine when I've done nothing wrong, he/she keeps on telling me that I had made that mistakes. Stop assuming and ask me instead.

Now it's your turn to tell me the 5 things you HATE the most...

24 comments:

  1. Anonymous25.4.07

    I hate smelly socks, b.o, mouth odour, stinky hair and foot rots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous25.4.07

    har.. must write five things? cannot juz one meh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous25.4.07

    I hate all fruits~ lol~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous25.4.07

    I don't like colorful shirts and i don't like hairbands that are too shimmering. Hate those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous25.4.07

    If I tell you I hate roses, would you believe me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous25.4.07

    I so so love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous25.4.07

    They're not really elborated enough , haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous25.4.07

    love your bloggggggieee!!!!!!~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous25.4.07

    love your bloggggggieee!!!!!!~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous25.4.07

    love your bloggggggieee!!!!!!~~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous25.4.07

    don't spam! it irks me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous25.4.07

    I dont like liars, i dont like flirts, I dont like backstabbers, I dont like double-headed people, I don't like plastic people!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous25.4.07

    no vulgarities pls~~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous25.4.07

    I love http://issacritz.blogspot.com !!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous25.4.07

    make me hawt!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous25.4.07

    Your blog remind me of a little bit of dawn's and bryan's

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous25.4.07

    most blogs dont have what it takes to make ppl interested in their blog but urs are interesting and I have to give two thumbs up for that.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous25.4.07

    great blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous25.4.07

    crazy .. simply crazy man...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous25.4.07

    donatello versace

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous25.4.07

    Why are you all giving mindless answers? Give constructive ones.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous25.4.07

    so unflattering!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous25.4.07

    lalala!~

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous25.4.07

    to err is human to forgive divine. I don't like sardonic humor, in fact, people who laughs alot really irrtates me. Oh, especially those who laugh out loud. What's the deal with them? they're noisy and crude. People nowadays are barbaric!

    ReplyDelete