Ads

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Ten Cute Poses

Doing the 10 cute poses wasn't that easy for me. I did not know how to pose for the 8th and 9th cute poses. A warning to all of you, if you're eating, don't eat when you're reading this entry.

Cute pose #1

Most of us have and will also do cute pose #2!

Japanese people will always do cute pose #3.

Yeah, Kawaii-neh! Pose # 4!

Cute pose #5

Cute pose # 6 reminded me of me telling people to call me.

Good looking hor? - Cute pose # 7.

Okay, this is tricky. I don't know how to do the # 8 cute pose. I assume that it will be this pose then.

I don't know cute pose # 9 too.

Cute pose # 10


So did anyone of you puke? But hey, if there are mistakes in whichever poses, correct me by e-mailing me your photos to correct my previous pose.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous26.4.07

    the cuteness lvl is too high!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous26.4.07

    *faints*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous28.4.07

    hahaZ!~ you win liao... that day we just abt this 10 cute post n' you really post them in!!! faint... but mine is cuter!!! :P
    KenZ here!!!

    ReplyDelete