Ads

Friday, April 20, 2007

Bar/Pub at Taipei

Ah, this is frustrating! Why can't I smile without showing my teeth! Why can't I have a decent smile. Anyway, Syafiq and Hakim decided not to join us at the very last minute. So that left me with Herman and Junhao.

We were scouting for the best bar in Taipei but apparently the best in Taipei is like the worst in Singapore. It was a Sunday but most of the bars were closed and even those opened ones received few people.

Usually, on a Sunday, clubs in Singapore receive overwhelmed crowds.

We decided and took a cab to this bar that wasn't far from our hotel.

We took only a few photos. Above photo; Herman and I.

I think Herman's high. He drank alot. Junhao with his condom.

The lights and decor are nicely done I must say.

The music was already at first, with Kylie and Madonna and songs from Dreamgirls but everything changed after an hour. They started playing cantonese and chinese songs. Most of the songs were oldies. How can I dance to those kind of songs?!

And we had to start the ball rolling. We were the first three to dance on the dancefloor.

2 comments:

  1. isaac, please dress up the next time i see you. please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always smile showing half ur teeth...the upper half... nvr show all and also nvr not show ur teeth.. eh i update my links aswell...

    ReplyDelete