Ads

Monday, April 23, 2007

'Atas' (Over The Top)

I was having this very funny conversation with Yahn. We were out shopping and we went to Topman, RiverIsland and Pull and Bear. I told myself that I needed to break away from Bilabong and Arezzo.

So I got myself a jacket and shirt from RiverIsland and a cardigan and singlet from Instant Karma.

Yahn was so green with envy because the jacket I bought was nice and how he wished he could own it.

"One day when I get a job, I will buy that jacket and I will buy it when it's not on sale."

And I replied, "By the time it happens, I will be getting clothes from Prada and Gucci!"

Hahahahaha!


Over at http://phunktv.blogspot.com

Me : Eh, you damn boring lah. Can ask me interesting question? Ask me what's my ambition.

Isaac : What's your ambition?

Me : (dramatically with eyes wide open) Oh gosh! Hmmm....I never thought about it actually. Maybe....I want to beat Donald Trump to shame. I want to be filthy richer than him!

Isaac : Oh. Like when? When you are 50 years old?

Me : (Confidently...fucking confidently) NO! Tomorrow!!!

Isaac : (with his usual boring look) ...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous23.4.07

    EH why u go iza's blog and ask her to link your friend's blog and not yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. are u my sister or the other nadiah

    ReplyDelete