Ads

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Fabulous Taipei (Ximen)

It's the last day, I made full use of it by shopping at Ximen which is like Singapore's Orchard Road. But Singapore's Orchard Road still rocks big time!


Look at that; so beautiful!

I love the colors!

Hmm...

Like I said on my previous entries, the roads are pretty confusing.


And that's me, haha!


That building looks like The Cathay.


This photo is artistically taken right? Looks nice right?

Trying to act cute.

Never fail to disgust people with my acting cute chomping habits.


The fun is about to start...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous21.4.07

    there's one pic u took u so BLACK!! lols.. Blah Blah black sheep "ANY ANY" Woo!! lols..

    Love YA blogz

    ReplyDelete
  2. im not black . it is the sun! and the camera lightings!

    ReplyDelete