Ads

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Heng Chun Town

A few days later, I went to Heng Chun Town; a place much bigger than Kenting and hopefully they sell more stuffs there. At Kenting, I bought 2 pair of glasses. Yes, that's all. I thought the bling bling was nice but I wasn't sure if my sister would like it.

So I was hoping that I could find bling blings and doraemon. I told myself not to eat too much this time round. I ate awfully alot at Kenting, nearly spending 1500NT just solely on food and drinks.

Before Jun Hao and I went shopping, we stopped by a street vendor to get ourselves food. I ordered Beef noodles.

The noodles were okay, the beefs were delicious but hard to chew but the soup was awful. Nevertheless, the beef noodle was cheap.

It was a peaceful town. They were selling their clothes at 100NT which is 5 Sing dollars. And they're not your plain tee-shirt or jeans.

I bought myself a short-sleeve shirt at 100NT. How cool is that?

I couldn't resist buying food along the streetsides. I bought the chocolate beancurd and tempura and roti prata. Yes, they have roti prata there!

I bought Tepayaki balls. Did I spelt it correctly? Is that how it's spelt?

It means, "Humans for sale".

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous18.4.07

    Is it cold there? How's the night life? Did you enjoyed yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18.4.07

    sell me! sell me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18.4.07

    You've been tagged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous18.4.07

    hi,was browsing through and found my name mentioned in your old blog. ha! that was how i stumbled to your new one here. Just to answer your question that you posted years ago (i only manage to see them like today), just so you know, FHM top 100 needs to be nominated, not like you can sign up a form and get in. So somebody (i don't know who) sent my photo in and I received a call to go for photoshoot. thereafter, poof! in the top 100. not too difficult because not many people actually take part in it. in any case, if i was really interested, would have gone all out doing sexy poses all over my blog and probably, hanging out with the people in clubs and pubs to gain exposure. :P

    okay, thats all. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janice , the moblog first season?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, if you were, my friends and I were rooting for u. voted a couple of times each week for u.

    you have a blog?

    I couldn't join moblog because my mum works in singtel. sigh.

    ReplyDelete