Ads

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Erased

My photos were blurred. *Whispers softly* I think they want to erase me from earth. Look at the photos.

I read from a book that if your photos are blurred, you only have 14 days before you are completely erased from planet earth.

But there's a cure. The complicated thing now is to find the cure from that particular person.

Who? I don't know. I don't have much time. I shall start searching.
I had to substitute the previous two photos with a new one because they completely vanished from my blog.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous29.4.07

    This is crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous29.4.07

    u and ur stories.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous29.4.07

    nice~

    ReplyDelete
  4. how japanese horror story... does ur neck feel achy? maybe there someone sitting on it... maybe... hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. cant see the pics leh.. hmmmm..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous29.4.07

    Roar!!!

    ReplyDelete