Ads

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Fabulous Scenic Places In Taiwan

Before I made the stop to Kenting, I went to explore the other fabulous places in the southern part of Taiwan. I want to see all the magnificant sceneries. I don't want my trip to be all about shopping and eating, I want to see the beautiful sights of Taiwan.

I always humor myself to sleep so when my friend, Bob, who was sleeping beside me heard all the corny jokes I told to myself, he said, "You're not very funny..."

Don't ask where we took this photo at. Bob's on the extreme left, followed by me, and Junhao and Hafiz and Chan.

The photo above's too serious. We took a candid one.

We arrived and the moment I stepped out of the vehicle, Junhao, Tianci and I went straight to take photos at scenic places. While the rest went to eat and shop, we three pushed on to scenic places to take photos.

Breathtaking! I nearly had an orgasm.

It would be incomplete without having me in the photo. I took with Tianci.

Beautiful people and it's beautiful scenic background.

"No, I am beautiful and youre not," exclaimed Junhao.

Hahahaha!

I made a short pit-stop at a nearyby shop to play the machine. The doraemon is freaking nice, and I thought I could try my luck to get it.

Ah, I look fat from my back view.

After many tries, I gave up and bought a lollipop instead.

Then, we proceeded to the next scenic place. It was rather far away; we had to walk at the long-winded road.

And we walked through this small passageway. It was a long walk but what we saw was simply orgasmic.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous18.4.07

    Orgasmic indeed o.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous19.4.07

    I didn't say that. Simply leave the facts to the silence.

    ReplyDelete