Ads

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

St. James Power Station (Fabulous)

Last Sunday, I went clubbing again. Yahn and I went St. James Power Station. I've never clubbed there before so Yahn decided to bring me there.

Yahn's shawl's nice right? Eh, looks familiar...

The above photo; Jimmy and I. I swear I was going to chop that fingers off.

Young and I. Someone remove those fingers please!

Faiz, Wan Cheng and I. The above photo really look very mysterious as if there was a spirit in the photo. Can you see that ghastly white thing on the photo?

Much better!

Vest; $70 (Borrowed from Yahn).

Shirt from RiverIsland; $63

Jeans from Attitude Emparo; $55

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous25.4.07

    I officially say that you are no longer a bilabong guy! yay!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous25.4.07

    love your blog

    ReplyDelete