Ads

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Diva Behaviors

"Look at me! You should feel really really afraid of me! And besides I am the only one wearing bright yellow tee-shirt at Orchard!" exclaimed Yahn.

It's quite true only having to see Yahn was the only person wearing that striking color.

Give us a pose!

The shades very nig and nice right?

"What audicity! The shades look horrendous! get it out of my face!" Yahn raising his hand, shunning away from me.


Yahn pouting his lips, 'Much better..."

I like this photo of mine.

"You suppose to pose like a diva!" shouted Yahn.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous25.4.07

    wacky entry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous25.4.07

    funny lah, you should write more of these kind of entries..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous25.4.07

    muacks!

    ReplyDelete