Ads

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Frightening Rides, -Er- For Me

ng Samuel is my partner. No, I did not meant 'that' partner. What I meant was he's the person seated next to me in the bus throughout the entire journey. Never did he change his seat despite me having to whine and talk alot.

Two days, two different them parks, many different rides and one scream king. And that would be me.

No, you dumbass. Of course I did not scream when I ride the merry-go-round.

Edwin, "Boy boy, why you so blue like small kid like that?" They teased me alot because I was wearing all blue and I look like a little boy.

Jusheng and the, -er-, merry-go-round.

Now, let's get to the fun part.

This ride is called the UFO. It goes up slowly, real high and it plunges down really really fast. My friends were crazy. I was afraid of heights. I hesitated alot.

I went in with them but seconds later I backed out. I looked at them in complete horror.I shook my head many times, "No way I'm going to ride that!"

Then I saw an old lady, maybe in her 70s, on THAT FREAKING RIDE.

How can I be such a coward when the old lady was happily waiting for the UFO to go up and plunge down.

Ping Sheng strictly did not want to get onto that ride. That makes me far better than him, haha! But still worst than the old lady.

With much consideration, I finally got onto the ride.

Minutes later, it slowly went up.

I was like, "Mummy, help me..."

"I promise to be a good boy."

"Kill me please... I'm afraid of heights"

And one guy asked me, "Why the heck did you take this ride then?"

The old lady, "Yay."

Fuck the people in the world!

And down it went.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAhhh!

I was the loudest. I screamed and screamed and I still screamed even when it already stopped.

The old lady said to me, "Shout what shout, I so old already, not afraid, never shout. You boy boy you shout! Haiyoh!"

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous20.4.07

    They will say a prayer everything they take rides, refering the the christians.

    Lord save the boy!

    ReplyDelete