Ads

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Celestial Bath

My loving mum knocked on my toilet door and passed me a bag full of flower petals. "When you bath, put these flowers into the bucket fill with water. Then bath with it. It's for purification." It was kinda weird at first but I thought it was really cool to bath with water and flowers.

Lovely, I bathed for one hour just to get myself purified. I'm holy now.

I onced said to my friend, Wei Siong, "Oh my god, why so tough ah the trainings. HOLY SHIT."

Wei Siong stared at me, "Since when shit was ever holy?"

"Purify myself, purify myself. get rid of the sins I've done." I chanted. Okay, this sounded so corny.

Repeat this after me, 'I am purified.'

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous17.4.07

    Naked ! Naked alert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous17.4.07

    wow, thats fast. the 2nd entry of the day. how fast are u going to update your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous17.4.07

    yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous17.4.07

    can see improvements le!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous17.4.07

    u veri superstitious leh! aiyoh!\./

    ReplyDelete