Ads

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Back With A Big Bang

After one month in Taiwan, I'm finally back. I brought little cash so my expenditure was minimal. I wanted so badly to buy bags, shoes, jeans, and kinky underwears but the amount I brought could only buy a few things. Curses.

I had lots of fun. It was like having to eat chocolate and at the same time having multiple orgasm. It was a total different thing for me. And seriously, comparing the women here and those in Taiwan, women there have flawless faces, - I mean - those I came across. Even my tour guide looks so pretty even without make-up on.

The way they dress themselves are unique while here you see repetitive and same styles wore by many. But hey, all these can be improved on.

The happiest thing now is that I am back!

All those chaos at the airport, I managed to settle everything by 4 in the morning. Can you picture me carrying and dragging one big duffel bag and a luggage with me. It was a drag.

I want to eat Nasi Lemak, Laksa, and all those local delicacies. You know what? they sell freaking roti pratas there! My camera went flat on me and the worst thing that could ever happen to me was not bringing the camera's battery charger.

I bought alot of presents!

I took the photo at my hotel room at Taipei. The presents are mostly for my family members.

Evil twin, "Ours leh?"

That time I bought presents from Brunei for you guys, you guys don't want what!"

I tried to 'smuggle' cigarettes from Taiwan back to Singapore and it was a success. At first I was scared shit. Bloody friends want me to smuggle for them.

I was like, "Fuck you, no way."

Harziyan, "Come on, just one pack."

"And if I get caught?" I asked. "What would you do?"

Harziyan, "then your problem la, ha ha!"

"Harziyan, you are not funny..."

Anyway, I'm back!

Now, welcome me back or I might just smack you with my huge dick!

Hail the new Issac!

P/S: Send me my photos at icyboy85@gmail.com. Correction, send me all the photos we took in Taiwan, okay? I'll blog more later.

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous16.4.07

    Hey, welcome back! glad that you're back so that you can write concrete etries instead of those short ones and videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous16.4.07

    Bro! let's have a get together sometime. Meet the 'old' friends..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous16.4.07

    Oh, did you buy gifts for us? You better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous17.4.07

    hello~ welome back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous17.4.07

    EHeheheheh! Back.. how are you? I hope you enjoyed your holiday there.. do upload the photos soon okay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous17.4.07

    izzy! you back .. we miss you wor.. miss miss miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous17.4.07

    Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous17.4.07

    ello tere! nice to see you are back safe and sound. I'm glad you are back in Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous17.4.07

    gerek seh dapat pegi taiwan.. abeh tak beli aper aper untuk i la?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous17.4.07

    nice wordings...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous17.4.07

    love u lots!

    ReplyDelete