Ads

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Let's PLAY

Yahn, Junhao, Herman and I went to PLAY. And surprise surprise, I chanced upon Patricia Mok. I waved from far and she was squinting her eyes real hard. As I approached her, she began to stare real hard at me. "It's me, Icyboy85... Isaac!"

And Patricia replied, "Oh sorry, from far you look dark, can't recognize you."

We talked for a while before joining back Junhao and I. Herman was late again. We decided to buy drinks before going in to PLAY. And if by now, you don't know what's PLAY, it's the club name, dumbass. (Just kidding, not)


Then I saw other familiar faces, whom of those from mediacorp.


I think we outdone everyone else there.

Why can't I be as photogenic as Junhao and Yahn?


Yeah, both tilted their heads to their right.

Nice right the shirt? I bought it from Taipei.

Junhao just wants to grab all the butts on the wall.

Doesn't Yahn look like a lunatic in the above photo?


And the main focus was on ... Yahn.

Fuck, you know what? Someone who was from one of the modelling agency told me that to be a model you can't have a nightlife, you can't drink, you cant have scandalous gossips, you can't sleep late.

What the...

I'm licking a ... @($*!(*($*

Herman and I. The flash was too bright, it actually blinded Herman, haha!

Peace!

Where can you find any other fashionable guys?


Yes, creepy indeed. Junhao was sneaky.


Herman, "Shhh! Don't disturb him, he's stripping for us..."

Junhao, "YEAH BABY!"


Junhao, "Let me show you my (@(!*$ ..."

Herman cringed, "Eeeeee!"

Bloody Yahn covered my face!

Oh ... whats that? ... Nice bracelet.


Eee, both so act cute.

Kiss me, hug me, F me! That's what his expressions on his face was telling us.

Ahhhh! Our new friend. Real hair, trust me.

He licked Junhao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment