Ads

Thursday, April 19, 2007

My Tour Guide

I took two photos with two tour guides, one of whom was a tour guide for my bus and the other for another bus.

She's pretty and sexy and looks a bit like someone I know. But she's not my ideal girlfriend. She's not on my bus so I was not sure if she was a good tour guide. She looks very Kawaii.

Of all the tour guides I saw, I think mine was the best.

Firstly, she looks presentable. No skimpy skirts, no slutty clothings, no overexagerated cuteness. She presented her well in front of us especially me. She's friendly, hardworking and tries her best to please everyone.

Even without make-up on, she still looks pretty. Very elegant.

At the end of the day, I started to become cranky. Her name was Dolly.

"Dolly, wan sui! Dolly, wan sui! You're the best dolly..."

"I hope I don't sound to corny..."

"I'm definitely not horny..."

That was so corny. Luckily she didn't understand a single word I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment