Ads

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Departure

It was nasty for me and many others because one month in Taiwan would be heart-wrenching for many as we would have to leave our love ones behind. Sadness engulfed me almost as immediately when I reached the airport.

I will miss my family, my best friends, my significant others and my blog.

I prepared my things and was ready to set off for Taiwan. I was a little frightened to be in a foreign land not knowing the culture there.

My sister was set to send me off to the airport this time round. She wasn't there for my trip to Brunei so I was pretty happy that she took some time off to send me off.

The one person I would miss so dearly would be my grandmama. She's my everything. From young, she was always there for me. She's very supportive of me in everything I do. She cares for me more than everyone else.

The one person I will never let go; my grandmama.


My dad is very big-built as to compared to me. I'm fat.

And my sister looks more trendier than me. I look like a loser with a wrong fashion statement.

My mum look so red. For good luck?

Cam whores!

I'm so going to miss home. I'm so going to miss my bed and my computer and everything in my possession.


My grandmama is too fragile to move around. My sister, mum and dad were the only ones to send me to the airport. I told my friends not to send me off or else it will be harder for me to let go for the next few weeks.


Fabian and my best buddy, Jusheng.

I was standing next to Ping Sheng when I abruptly saw my mum taking out my camera out from her bag and getting ready to snap my photo. I placed my hand on Ping Sheng's shoulder and turned him to face the camera.

Was that a forced smile from him? Oh, looks like someone's posing for the camera too from the back.

Blur but still radical.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous17.4.07

    I cried reading the sentence about ur grandma and u. realli touching~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous17.4.07

    ur face look fat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous17.4.07

    it was a nice read. continue blogging and i will keep on readin`

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous17.4.07

    the 3rd entry. where's the fourth?

    ReplyDelete