Ads

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Killing Me Softly

I'm thankful that someone close to me is now out of danger. She's now out of the ICU. And my sore throat and vomitting has subsided. But, I have still many unresolved problems.

"Don't worry. You know the saying, if you have so many bad luck, afterwards, you will be showered with good luck," said Tony.

How sure are you? I thought.

Okay, let's narrow these problems so that I won't feel so stressed out.

Problem number one; I've been worrying that I might not do well for my ATEC. I worry alot that I might let my officer and company medic down. But just recently, I was assured from my officer that no matter what happen, the sky won't collapse just because of me. But still, I have to brush up on my medic skills.

Problem number two; I have always not been on really good terms with my other two platoon medics. Maybe, we have different persona. One is loud. One is quiet. One is brasen. I'm the quiet one. And everytime I worry that every little mistakes I do, they will pick on me. Maybe I think too much.

Problem number three; lately, I've been falling sick really really often. And I'm afraid people might think I took m.c because I'm lazy to go to camp or refuse to do the trainings. That's not the case. If I am that type of person, I would have taken m.c(s) since the start of my national service.

Problem number four; Being 'cashless' is really hard. I'm trying hard to save up till 12th February when the bank finally unsuspend me.

Problem number five; The rift between my parents and I are getting bigger. I don't know what to do. I'm like so speechless now. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment