Ads

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Founder's Keeper And Free Meal

Guess what? I found a Jean Paul Gaultier wallet lying around on the seat in the bus that I boarded. I was like, "what the heck?" I scanned the wallet and realized it was still brand new. Why would anyone leave their wallet anyhow?

I open the wallet's compartment and realized it was empty. Damn!

Ah! I got it!

He must have dropped his wallet while getting up from his seat. He did not realize that he had dropped his wallet. So the passenger who was sitted beside him saw the wallet, took out all the money, cards and whatever shits and left the wallet there.

But why would anyone be so stupid as to leave evidence behind?

Whatever la! I found the wallet. It's mine.

Woohoo, I have a new branded wallet.

Free MacDonald meal anyone? *Smiles*

Did I tell you I have been seeing wallets falling off from people's pockets but they managed to retrieved them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment