Ads

Friday, February 9, 2007

The Free Fishing Rod

I was puzzled when an old uncle who was fishing abruptly walked towards me and asked, "hey kiddo, do you like fishing?"

And the first question that was racing in my mind was, "Is he a paedophile?"

I replied with a stern yes and took a few steps back just in case he tried to do anything funny to me. I asked him why he asked me that question. He gave me a smile and walked away from me and towards his bicycle.

I looked bewildered. What is he trying to do, I thought. Maybe he want to mug me.

Then, I saw him taking his another fishing rod and started to walk towards me. "Hey kiddo, I've got something for you. I've got a spare fishing rod and it's of no use to me. I'm giving it to you. Do you want it?"

I kept quiet for a moment and said, "I don't know. You're a total stranger to me. Why are you giving me your fishing rod?"

"I asked you if you like fishing and you said yes and so I shall hand this fishing rod over to you since I already have one for myself. Take it. It will be of good use."


Not only did he give me a fishing rod but also one small container. "Is there a catch?"

"Suck my dick!" he said loudly and hornily.

No la, I'm just kidding. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment